On 02 February 2022, the audit day for the maintenance of the Company Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2015 and the Control of the Factory Production Process pursuant to was successfully held Regulation (EU) n. 305/2011 (CPR): EN 1090-1 .
The activity of periodic control of the requirements and procedures for the production in the factory and management of the assembly criteria on site, once again this year, was carried out rigorously, and in compliance with the anti-Covid procedures, by a highly qualified team of the RINA Service S.p.A. (Notified certification body) and by Michelangelo – Naples Welding School, which regularly monitor the work of ICOMET Costruzioni Metalliche S.r.l. in the production of metal structures for construction.
Regarding the certification of construction products, the following may be of interest:
The CE marking is mandatory for the marketing of construction products in the European Union. For this purpose, the producers are supported by a Notified Body, capable of carrying out the certification, testing and verification of the constancy of the product performance. The affixing of the marking guarantees the compliance of the product with the declaration of performance DOP and with all the applicable requirements established in the relevant legislation, the EU Regulation no. 305/2011 (CPR).
All products intended to be permanently incorporated into construction works or parts thereof are covered by the CPR, such as:
- aggregates (natural, from crushing, from industrial process and recycled)
- precast concrete products
- metal products for structural use and their accessories
- fixed equipment for road traffic
- road materials
- cements, construction limes and other hydraulic binders
- panels and wood products for construction and their accessories (fire tests only)
- internal and external coatings / finishes of walls and ceilings
- curtain walls
- roofs, skylights, dormers and accessory products
- flat / profiled glass products, their secondary processing and block glass
- products and systems for thermal insulation
- gypsum-based products
- waterproofing membranes
- masonry and related products.
For further information on the Regulation (EU), you can click on the following link: CPR n. 305/2011