Outdoor bars and tailor-made restaurants!
Installing a nice terrace , a gazebo or a canopy, is a strategic choice for the image of your bar or restaurant, but also above all for the comfort of customers. A permanent outdoor space, which can also be used in winter, is an excellent method to increase the business of a restaurant, bar or pizzeria. The spaces for ceremonies and receptions can be optimized, without forgetting the bathing establishments with a sea view. Installing a outdoor cover in your bar or restaurant is a safe investment for your business . Why? Here are some reasons not to give up a terrace for professional bars or restaurants .
Here are the main elements to consider:
- Take advantage of and enhance unused spaces, both in winter and in summer .
- Create new seats for your venue while increasing revenue.
- Great visual impact to host receptions and weddings in both urban and seaside locations.
- It is possible to heat the area , given the possibility of being closed with opening windows and windows.
- It can be closed at the side with airtight curtains, glass windows or screens.
- Our Dehors are rigorously designed and built entirely in Italy with high quality materials.
- They are entirely made of hot-dip galvanized steel or stainless steel to protect against atmospheric agents.
- They do not require maintenance.
- The sunroof, with a window, also makes them suitable for use in the summer months.
- They protect from sun, wind, rain and some models even from snow.
- They are adaptable to any architectural context.
- They are characterized by a minimal and elegant design suitable for any context.
I n what way can we customize it?
The screens can be combined with each other to create a real professional gazebo, that is, a resistant, fixed structure anchored to the ground and equipped with a cover. These are environments that can be accessorized as desired with a wide range of options: the most equipped models are characterized by being heated spaces , equipped with an air conditioning device and sheltered in any circumstance. Alternatively, you can decide to delimit the external terrace by installing parapets . The models on the market have significantly different shapes, designs and sizes from each other and are produced in aluminum or glass. When adopting screens or a gazebo it is important to integrate the space with a platform.
It is an element that can never be missing as it allows you to make the outdoor terrace complete, functional and pleasant. At the same time they have the task of raising the support surface of the furniture, so as to ensure that it is always fresh and dry. Some professional and superior quality typologies provide for combining the panels with a velarium or a pergotenda . In the latter case, the elements that delimit the service environment are complemented by a practical, robust cover that guarantees high performance. In fact, the particular conformation of the fabric allows it to cope with any weather condition and the awning can be equipped with a motorized opening and closing system . In addition, the panels that make up the side walls allow you to have a relaxing, comfortable environment with a good level of privacy. Instead the velarium is particularly suitable for contexts with a long and narrow configuration. It is a versatile, very robust and modular type with a PVC cover.